Testo 320B (Non-Bluetooth)
From Now Unitl March 31st 2021 get a FREE testo 830-T2 IR Thermometer with any purchase of a testo 327-1 or 320B.
In stock NOW for FREE Next Day Delivery....
Unsure of which flue gas analyser to purchase?
There are plenty to choose form! but we can cut through the jargon and help you decide with our Free Personal Demonstration via video call
Did you know that we offer free personal one-to-one consultation and demonstrations via video calls from our showroom, one of our experienced technicians will answer any of your flue gas analyser questions that you may have, and help you select the most appropriate flue gas analyser for your needs
Please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01202 656165 to book in a free consultation live from our showroom.
We can offer videos calls to you on the following platforms: Facebook messenger, FaceTime, Zoom, Teams or WhatsApp.
Clear, patented all-round LED display
Complies with the current standard for voltage detectors DIN EN 61243-3: 2010
Fibre-optics for optimum voltage indication
Robust housing with ergonomic handle and anti-slip ring
Your reliable companion when it comes to testing electrical systems and equipment. The all-round LED display and unique fibre-optic technology mean the voltage indication can be seen clearly and distinctly from any position with this voltage tester.
Testo 320B - Flue Gas Analyser (ADVANCED kit)
DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE KIT
DIFFERENTIAL TEMPERATURE KIT
Features and advantages of the 320B include:
- Updated colour screen for clearer readings
- New robust design and sleek look
- Works with all existing testo 327 accessories including printer, temperature and pressure kits
- Designed specifically for UK heating engineers
- Access to 320B ‘How to’ videos which offer a step by step guide and help you get the very best out of your analyser
- Fixed price servicing available with all new analysers
- Built in Memory - Up to 20 readings with USB transfer to PC.
- Independently Tested to EN50379 - Meets requirements of BS7967.
- For use with all common fuel types
- 3 Year Warranty*
- Li-ion USB Rechargeable Battery
- Automatic CO sensor protection shuts off pump
* 3 year warranty is on Instrument, probes and gas sensors but doesn’t cover rechargeable battery. Battery has a separate 12 month warranty.
Technical Data and Specification
||-20 to +50 °C
||-5 to +45 °C
||Rech. batt.: 3.7 V / 2400 mAh
Mains unit: 6 V/1.2 A
||Colour graphic display with 240 x 320 Pixel
||L 240 x W 85 x H 65 mm
Rech. batt.: 12 months
||Accuracy ±1 Digit
||Adjustment time t90
||-40 to +1200 °C
||Accuracy: ±0,5°C (0 to 100°C)
Accuracy: ±0.5% of m.v. remaining range
|0.1 °C -40 to +999,9°C
1 °C; from +1000°C:
||-9.99 mBar to
|± 0.02 hPa or
± 5% of m.v. (at -0,50 to +0,60 hPa)
± 0.03 hPa (0.61 to 3.00 hPa)
± 1.5% of m.v. (at 3.01 to 40.00 hPa))
with fine draught option
||0 to +300 mBar
||±0.5 hPa (0.0 to +500 hPa)
± 1 % of m.v. (at 50.1 to 100.0 hPa)
± 1,5 % of m.v. (at 100,1 to 300,0 hPa)
|0.1 mBar with fine pressure
||0 to 21 vol.%
||± 0.2 vol.%
||01 vol. %
||< 20 sec
||0 to 4000 ppm
||±3 ppm (0 to 30 ppm)
±10 % of M.V. (31 to 200 ppm)
±20 ppm (201 - 400 ppm)
±5 % of M.V. (401 to 2000 ppm)
±10 % of M.V. (2001 to 4000 ppm)
||< 60 sec
(Gross and Net)
digital calculation from O2
|0 to CO2 max
||± 0.2 vol.%