Testo 317-3 Carbon Monoxide Detector Details
Quickly determine the presence of carbon monoxide (CO) with this detector!
Designed to detect CO presence in ambient air, the Testo 317-3 features programmable visual and audible alarms which will sound as soon as the specific carbon monoxide threshold is exceeded. A built-in belt clip means the meter can be used completely hands-free - just switch on, configure and know you'll be instantly alerted to CO if it becomes a danger.
Accuracy is constantly maintained on the 317-3 due to its built-in self check. This eliminates the need to zero the unit regularly and ensures measurements are always reliable.
Working in noisy environments and worried about not hearing the alarm? The 317-3 also comes with an earphone jack and earbud so you can hear the alarm at all times.
Testo 317-3 Carbon Monoxide Detector Key Features
- Constantly maintains accuracy with no zeroing required (internal self check)
- Visual and audible programmable alarms
- Compact design with belt clip for hands free use
- Easy to read backlit display
- Measurement range from 0 to +1999ppm
- 150 hour average battery life
- Testo 317-3 Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Carrying Case w/ Belt Clip
- Wrist Strap
- Calibration Protocol Document
Testo 317-3 Technical Specifications
||0 to +1999ppm
|Accuracy ± 1 Digit
||±3ppm (0 to +29ppm)
±10% (+30 to +1999ppm)
||-4 to 45°C
||2 x AAA micro batteries
||150 hours (with beeper switched off)
||2 years on the instrument
3 years on the CO sensor