From Now until March 31st 2021 get your hands on the Limited Edition all black colourway available on just the testo 300 model.
Why choose us to provide your Gas equipment?
- Next working day delivery. Saturday delivery possible - Speak to one of our engineers (Orders before 3pm)
- Same day collection from Poole
- All kits are sold with a 12 month certificate of calibration from the date of purchase
- Rapid Same Day Servicing when your analyser is due
- One-to-one technical assistance and sales support on 01202 656165
Unsure of which flue gas analyser to purchase?
There are plenty to choose form! but we can cut through the jargon and help you decide with our Free Personal Demonstration via video call
Did you know that we offer free personal one-to-one consultation and demonstrations via video calls from our showroom, one of our experienced technicians will answer any of your flue gas analyser questions that you may have, and help you select the most appropriate flue gas analyser for your needs
Please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01202 656165 to book in a free consultation live from our showroom.
We can offer videos calls to you on the following platforms: Facebook messenger, FaceTime, Zoom, Teams or WhatsApp.
Truly smart flue gas measurement on heating systems with the testo 300 flue gas analyzer. High-quality sensors, intuitive operation with smart-touch technology and smart features, such as efficient documentation and e-mailing of reports, will make your day-to-day work easier.
Testo 300 flue gas analyser with smart-touch operation – Features
Impressive measuring technology and quality
- O2 sensor and CO sensor up to 4,000 ppm
- Longer sensor service life thanks to automatic sensor protection
- TÜV-tested according to first German Federal Immission Control Ordinance (BImSchV) and EN 50379, Parts 1-3
- Integrated fine pressure
- Versatile probes and fast probe changes: take advantage of quick-change probes and the multi-functional handle for attaching a variety of probe shafts (each available to order separately). You can for instance use longer probe shafts for flue gas pipes with larger diameters or flexible probes for difficult-to-access measuring points
- Optionally available probes and accessories for further measuring tasks, such as gas flow pressure measurement, gas pipe testing, differential temperature measurement and ambient CO measurement
Smart, intuitive, efficient: easy operation in day-to-day work
- Smart-touch display for intuitive operation of the flue gas analyzer: the display responds without delay – just as easy as on your smartphone
- Get the measurement result faster: clearly structured measurement menus for all relevant measurements
- Create documentation (including measuring value, measuring location, customer data) easily on site
- Save PDF measurement reports directly in the instrument and always have them available
- Signature function: your customer can sign measurement reports directly on the instrument
- E-mail measurement reports directly to the office or to customers via WLAN (hotspot)
- Large 5-inch HD display – enables you to see all the system's parameters immediately
- Testo interface function for direct data transfer of measuring values to industry/customer-specific software*
- Ready to use straight away: in standby mode, the testo 300 is ready to measure at the touch of a button. Use it straight away with the next customer – because you no longer need to wait for the end of the zeroing phase
- Integrated Bluetooth® interface: immediate printout of the measuring values on site with the appropriate printer.
*Note: the manufacturer has to integrate an interface into the industry software to use the function
- 10-hour rechargeable battery life: an average measurement period of 2 hours means the flue gas analyzer is capable of being used for one week
- Integrated, extra-strong magnets for easy fixing during the measuring process